College students can now save over 50% by using their accredited college or university student email address and get Microsoft 365 Personal for $2.99 per month. Students must provide their student email address and currently be enrolled at a Title IV accredited US college or university to qualify.
Verification is required and will be done by the student by also providing their school account, International Student Identity Card, verification code, documentation such as dated student ID, current progress report, enrollment details, dated class schedule, or an acceptance letter.
Students will save on Microsoft 365 Personal which features on and offline access to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The plan also includes 1 TB of cloud storage, identity4 and device protections, social media templates, and Clipchamp5 (video editing software). Students can sync and save files, videos, and photos with OneDrive using their Mac, PC, or phone and enjoy the protection from the OneDrive Personal Vault that is secured with two-factor authentication from Microsoft.
The Microsoft Defender app must also be used with the same student email address is a separate download and does not replace existing malware protection on iOS and Windows devices.
The terms and conditions
- Currently enrolled at a Title IV accredited college or university in the United States.
- You must verify your enrollment.
- A credit card is required to register and the card will be charged monthly until the subscription is cancelled.
- Student verification will be done every 12 months to receive the student discount. If unverified or ineligible, the subscription will increase to the current full subscription price.
- Subscriptions can be canceled online anytime and will automatically expire when your remaining subscription period ends.