If you’ve never used a pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones then you’re truly missing out. Once you rid yourself of annoying, messy wires, you’ll ask yourself why you waited to do so for so long. It used to be you had to spend upwards of $200 or more for a pair of Bluetooth in-ear headphones. Well that’s simply no longer the case. In this video I’ll take a look at the TOTU BT-2 Bluetooth Headphones, which come in priced under $50, making them affordable to just about anyone.
Here’s what the company has to say about them…
- Amazing Sound Quality – Advanced APTX sound and Bluetooth 4.1 technology delivers astonishing acoustics. Noise reduction and echo cancellation ensure you won’t miss any phone conversation details.
- Incredibly Comfortable, Secure Fit – The flexible stabilizing ear hooks mold to your ears, so you don’t have to readjust the wireless headphones endlessly. Designed to stay in place and never fall out.
- Stable Singal Connection and Durable Design – The latest CSR chipset guarantees solid performance within 10 meters of operational distances. The long-lasting and rechargeable battery charges 1.5 hours, delivers up to 7 hours of playtime and 160 hours Standby time.
- Feel Free to Break A Sweat – A thin layer of liquipel protects the BT-2 Bluetooth headphones from moisture. This specialized substance are safe from accidental spills, splashes, and sweaty workouts.
- Compatible with iPhone 6/6s, 6 Plus/6s plus, 5s 4s, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy S6,S5,S4, HTC M9, LG Flex 2 G3 G2, and Other Bluetooth Android IOS Smart Cell phones/Devices. Perfect gift for any sport, music or workout enthusiast. 1 YEAR WARRANTY.